Champion Summer Camp
This summer, Champion Pediatric Therapy will be hosting Summer Camp Group therapy sessions! Summer groups are FUN, engaging and themed! Groups will take place the month of July, beginning the week of July 9th and will consist of a total of 8 sessions. Children are placed in their group depending on age, grade and/or skill level. Group therapy is a proven method for effective treatment outcomes and creates opportunities to interact with peers and support creativity and learning.
2018 Summer Camp Groups:
- Pre-School Handwriting (ages 3-4)
- School-Age Handwriting (ages 5-7)
- Advanced Handwriting (8+)
- Pre-School Social Skills (ages 4-5)
- School-Age Social Skills (ages 6+)
- Feeding Group Sessions (ages vary)
Summer Camp Group Details:
- Each Summer Camp Group will consist of a total of 8 sessions (2 sessions per week throughout the month of July).
- Each session costs $75 and includes a one hour, therapist-led group session, and all supplies and materials for that day.
- Each registered child will receive a Camper T-Shirt.
- For the best possible outcomes for all participants, parent agreement for their child(ren) to participate in all 8 sessions, per group, is required to register.
- Payment plans are available.
- Sibling discounts are available.
- You can pre-register your child via the link below.