Engaging Group Sessions
Group therapy sessions are a fun and highly effective way to establish new skill connections, new experiences and retain carryover of skills. Our fun and engaging group sessions target a variety of skill areas. Our therapists carefully select group participants to ensure every child will benefit from one another.
handwriting group sessions:
- Pre-School Handwriting for ages 3-4
- School-Age Handwriting for ages 5-7
- Advanced Writing Skills for ages 8+
social skills group sessions:
- Pre-School Social Skills for ages 4-5
- School-Age Social Skills for ages 5+
feeding group sessions:
parent & me development classes:
- Parent & Me Development Classes are designed for ages 1-2 years and are open to children of all abilities. One parent partipates in each session with their child. These classes offer a fun way to participate in a variety of developmental play activities all while meeting new friends and encouraging social-emotional development. Activities promote developmental skills such as fine motor skills, gross motor skills, sensory processing and social skills.